G5 Partners may collect personal data provided directly by users or obtained through cookies. In these situations, G5 Partners will collect all personal data provided or forwarded when accessing one of our channels (website or application) or when services are hired from any of the Group’s companies.
The cookies we use helps our website store information regarding browser activities, including IP address and pages viewed. These activity records (logs) — which may include data such as IP address, actions taken on the website, pages viewed, dates and times of each action and access to each of the website’s pages, as well as information on the device used, versions of the browser and operating system, and other installed applications — will only be used for statistical and metrical purposes for the products made available and to investigate fraud or unauthorized changes in systems and records. Such data will not be provided to third parties without the user’s express authorization.
For more information on how to manage cookies directly in the preferred browser, please refer to the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/ative-e-desative-os-cookies-que-os-sites-usam
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pt-BR
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pt-br/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is done by G5 Partners to achieve several purposes, depending on the relationship with its Group companies. Some of the main situations in which we will process the user’s personal data are provided below:
- To offer products and services, as well as to meet requirements from agreements for services provided by G5 Partners, such as Financial Wealth Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, Funding, among others.
- If G5 Partners is required to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, including but not limited to, resolutions, circulars, normative acts, and notices from competent bodies (such as the National Monetary Council, Central Bank of Brazil, CVM and SUSEP) which define, for example: (i) security measures to prevent abuses and fraud, as well as for procedures that help detect transactions that deviate from normal standards; (ii) for the recording, when necessary, of telephone calls, emails, and chats; and (iii) for the purpose of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
- For the normal exercise of legal rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings and to store information to be used in our defense in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.
- To pursue the legitimate interest of G5 Partners, always within the limits of its expectations and never at the expense of its interests, rights, and fundamental freedoms.
- To construct and evaluate the profile of our clients and offer tailored products that are compatible with their needs, which can be identified based on the analysis of their behaviors and preferences across the many interaction channels offered by G5 Partners and its companies.
- To create statistics, tests, and evaluations that may be used as research and development tools for the management and assessment of business risks, improvement and/or elaboration of new products.
- To carry out activities aimed at fraud prevention.
- To send e-mail marketing if authorized by the user.
Sharing of personal data
G5 Partners may sometimes need to share a user’s personal data with third parties. The situations that may require the sharing of said information include:
- To develop and offer services to the user by partner companies and suppliers, provided these companies have been duly approved by G5 Partners’ internal third party hiring and security processes.
- To provide information to ruling authorities, government entities or other third parties aimed at protecting G5 Partners’ interest in any situation of conflict, including lawsuits and administrative proceedings.
- In situations involving corporate transactions and G5 Partners, in which case the sharing of information will be necessary so that services may continue to be provided.
- By reason of a court order or upon request by administrative authorities that are legally entitled to make such request.
Storing of personal data
Any personal data held by G5 Partners shall be stored according to the strictest security standards adopted in the market, which includes measures such as:
- Protection against unauthorized access.
- Restricted access to the location where personal information is stored, and
- Procedures ensuring that agents, employees, and external partners who process personal data maintain absolute confidentiality and adopt best practices when handling such data, as established in our corporate policies and procedures.
In addition to technical efforts, G5 Partners also adopts institutional measures aimed at protecting personal data and maintains an updated governance and privacy program applicable to its activities and governance structure.
UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF ARTICLE 7, ITEM I, OF LAW 13,709, DATED AUGUST 14, 2018 (GENERAL PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW), I AUTHORIZE G5 PARTNERS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATE COMPANIES TO COLLECT AND PROCESS MY PERSONAL DATA, AS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 5, ITEM X, OF THE GENERAL PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW.